
My favorite book as a child was The Little Mermaid. It was about this beautiful girl who was always causing trouble and I liked the adventures. I also love fishes and the ocean so it was really cool to see the images of the bottom of the sea. I believe this book has been an inspiration since Ariel is kind of a trouble maker but she’s a really good person/mermaid that likes to help others. The fact that she was the daughter of the king of the sea made the story even better for me. Every girl likes a good love story and Ariel’s story with the prince she saved was super romantic. The bad woman turns herself human to steal the prince with Ariel’s beautiful voice. Nowadays it’s hard to tell since it has become a series of books and on television but I remember reading it almost every night with my grandma in Spanish!
