Dec 31, 2008

Looking Ahead: Resolutions for 2009 :)

  1. For 2009 I want to become more organized. In 2008 not being organized got me into trouble and I have to admit that it was all senseless because it was the kind of trouble that can be prevented by doing small things. I am going to get an organization system to balance school with my personal life. I want to be proactive so my parents won’t have anything to complain about and the year would go by smoothly. This resolution means taking time from things that I like to do like watch television and be on the computer to be doing other more productive stuff. As I get older I want to be able to depend on myself as much as possible and no one else so this is a start.

  2. I want to get better grades in the New Year. School is very important to me and I want to have good grades so I can get into a good college. High school is the most important years when it comes to education and getting into college. Getting good grades now will help me in the future and with my career choice. I know that I can get good grades I just have to try harder and that’s what I want to do in 2009. Doing good in school will also help me in my personal life because my parents would know that I worry about school and be proud of me. 2009
  3. Another resolution that I have for 2009 is to be happy. I want to keep the happiness of 2008 going into 2009 no matter what happens. I want 2009 to be a good year with bumps in the road like every year but I feel stronger now and I can face any problem. I want 2009 to be a better year for everyone in general and I want people to feel strong. For 2009 I won’t be lazy, instead I will be happy helping others as the year passes. In 2008 I didn’t do much for the community so for 2009 I want to be more involved with my community and help out in anything.