skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Looking Back: Soundtrack of 2008 :D
- Lost and Found by Alyson Stoner: This song is about being lost and confused. I think that in 2008 I felt puzzled about my life and growing up but as the song say “learn from the past.” I like this song because it begins being confused and not knowing to end being strong and embracing “what lies ahead” and is saying that love makes you stronger. It relates to how at the beginning of the year I was lost and couldn’t decided anything but as the year ended things cleared up for me.
- Bad Day by Daniel Powter: I sing this song in my head when am mad or having a bad day. It just explains when someone’s having a bad day and others can see it. I first listened to this song this year because I had never heard it before so the first time I listened to it I liked it. For me its one of those songs that gets stuck in your head and aren’t sad or happy songs. I think the song is right when it says “you sing a sad song just to turn it around.” It also mentions how you have a bad day and you’re “taking one down” as in people around you.
- Nobody's Perfect by Hannah Montana: I have heard this song since like forever but this year I listened to it more often because every time I did something wrong and felt really bad about it this song would pop into my head and make me feel better. It is true that nobody’s perfect and it does questioned “why be so hard on myself?” if I’m not doing to well. The beginning is perfect since it talks in general that “everybody has those days” not just you even though when you are in trouble you may feel that everyone around you is fine.